|Home > FCO Information > Office Tour
| Welcome to the tour of our office. We strive to maintain a service oriented environment where your needs are our number one concern. Our goal: to have you walk away from your first visit to our office with a feeling of, "Wow, I'm in the right place!" You will find our incredible and compassionate staff very accommodating and interested in not only your health, but also your complete satisfaction. In general our procedures are as follows:
1. You call and schedule and appointment. 614-898-0787.
2. Complete a health history.
3. Consultation with doctor.
4. Examination by the doctor.
5. X-rays are obtained if necessary. If you already have them from another office just bring them with you, or we can simply request them from your previous physician.
6. A diagnosis if formed and you are either accepted as a patient, or referred to another physician more suited to attend to your needs.
7. Report of Findings: All questions are answered and your condition fully explained in language you can actually understand.
8. A treatment plan is established and treatment begins utilizing the various techniques most appropriately used based on your condition.
The following pictures provide an adequate glimpse into our office, staff, and treatments.