Here's the exercise program I am using to stay in shape for the
HOW TO STAY YOUNG:
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight
and height. Let the doctor worry about them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts,
gardening, golfing, whatever. Never let
the brain idle. " An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the
devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only
person who is with us our entire life, is
ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, wether it's family,
pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies,
golf or whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it
is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you
can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, or to
the next county, but NOT to where the guilt
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: Life is not measured by the number of
breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.