Welcome to the Farabaugh Chiropractic Office.
If you are a New Patient we want to make your experience as pleasant as possible. One way we can assist you is to provide the new patient forms ahead of time so you can fill them out at your leisure, saving you valuable time when you arrive at the office. Just click on the link below, download the forms, print them, and complete them, being as thorough as possible. Bring them with you on your first visit to the office. Be sure to bring your license and insurance card and present them to the front desk assistant along with your completed forms. If you have been in a motor vehicle accident or suffered a work injury please alert the staff. To learn more about our amazing doctors Click Here
You are in the right place
- Our office guarantee is: If we can help you we’ll tell you. If we cannot help you, we’ll tell
you that as well and make a proper referral.
- Dr. Farabaugh is the only DC in the entire country who was both Chairman of the Council
on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters (CCGPP) and sits on the Official
Disability Guideline (ODG) Advisory Board. As a result he is a highly sought after expert in
the chiropractic community.
- Established in 1982, over 32 years ago, our doctors collectively bring over 50 years of
knowledge, education, and skill to the table for your benefit.
- A. Our office is committed to four core values:
- B. Patient-centered (the patient comes first!)
- C. Outcomes-driven (we strive for quick results)
- D. Evidence-based (our decisions are based upon a solid foundation of research)
- Cost-Conscious (we are very aware of cost issues and strive to keep costs down)
- According to United Healthcare, our office obtains better results in a shorter period of time,
with fewer costs than most other offices! We are Tier ONE in their network.
- According the Bureau of Worker’s Compensation, even though we often don’t see an injured
worker for their first visit until 1539 days after their injury, we successfully return 75% of
those patients to work in just 45 days!
- Our office utilizes the latest in technology, using one of the only Spinal Decompression
Tables in the city of Columbus, to help patients avoid neck and LB surgery.
- We work cooperatively with area medical professionals for the good of the patients we
serve. We receive consistent referrals from area medical doctors
- Our staff is amazing, friendly, responsive, and caring. Excellence in customer service
remains one of our main goals.
- Your opinion matters! We want to make sure we give the best patient experience while
getting you better. Please let us know anything that we can do to improve your time with us.
Tell your friends the results you get here and the manner in which this office conducts itself.
With all of this in mind we think you will agree YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.